Saturday, September 20, 2014

I just got message from somebody here, something like: "you just made this blog to make money and promote your business". 

Well, I think i have to reply here. First of all, i don't see anything bad in trying to promote myself, and yes, i want to make money, everyone wants to make money and get rich, everybody needs money etc.

But honestly, you know what? SCREW MONEY. I have a lot of fun trying to make some new designs, and of course i know, most of them suck. But I have so much fun doing it, i really don't care.
It's so great to share something you are doing with other people, with love and soul, and just thinking that somebody will wear t-shirt i designed on the other side of the world makes me proud and somehow useful.

So trust me, money isn't all that matters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment